1. APPLICABLE SURCHARGES
- There will be a complimentary waiting time for the first 15 minutes from the stated booking start time, after which a waiting charge of S$10 per subsequent 15 min block applies.
- For Arrival Transfer, there will be a complimentary waiting time for the first 45 minutes from the flight’s confirmed landing time, after which a waiting charge of S$10 per subsequent 15 min block applies.
- Should the initial waiting period lapse more than 30 minutes from the original booking start time, the reserved vehicle will be released from the obligations of the booking. The client will be invoiced for the booking of the vehicle, but not for the waiting charges incurred. The initial waiting limit of 30 minutes from the booking’s start time may be extended if; it is explicitly expressed to Lion City Limo Pte Ltd by the passenger or client, and if the extension request is made before the end of the first 30 minutes from the booking start time.
- Extra stops will be charged at S$10 per stop (within 2km) and S$20 per stop (beyond 2km), up to a maximum of two (2) en-route stops, with the entire transfer to be completed within sixty (60) minutes. Transfers will be charged as an Hourly Disposal Service if the transfer should continue beyond sixty (60) minutes, with a minimum of a two (2) hour disposal for Limousine Cabs and a minimum of a three (3) hour disposal for Private Limousines.
- There is an additional S$10 surcharge per transfer for areas that are deemed to be out of the common operational area. (e.g. Jurong Island, Tuas Industrial Area, Nanyang Technological University, Changi Naval Base).
- Charges will be based on a per hour basis based on the minimum booking requirement of a two (2) hour disposal for Limousine Cabs and a minimum of a three (3) hour disposal for Private Limousines.
- A full hour will be charged once the disposal exceeds 15 minutes, or part thereof.
- For Private Limousines used from 23:00 to 06:59 hr, an additional S$15 surcharge per trip except for mini coach and coach buses which is $20 surcharge for Point-To-Point Transfers, or per hour for Hourly Disposals, is applicable.
- The midnight surcharge for all arrival transfers (from Airports, Seaports & entry points) is S$10 i for mini coach and coach buses which is $20 surcharge
Credit Card Payments
- Payments made to Lion City Limo Pte Ltd are subjected to an additional 10% non-refundable administrative surcharge. Payments are processed immediately for vehicle confirmations.
Traveling with children
- Child car seats are not provided in the vehicles. If your child requires a car seat, please bring one for the trip.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Car child seats rental
- Taxis (Limousine Cabs) are exempted from the child seat requirement, as it would not be reasonable or practical for them to carry the variety of different-size child seats suitable for children of different ages. Lion City Limo Pte Ltd and their drivers will not be liable for the safety of the child, and parents must ensure that the child sits still and not jump about in the vehicle.
- An additional surcharge for S$20 per car child seat is available only upon request, subject to availability. Please provide the age of the child while making your reservation.
Accessibility / Wheelchair-friendly
- There is an additional S$10 surcharge per transfer for accessible transfer on wheelchair-accessible vehicles, subjecting to availability. Please inform us of your request during reservations as only a selected number of vehicles that are wheelchair-accessible.
Passengers will not be required to pay for any additional booking or reservation charge, electronic road pricing (ERP), holiday, peak hour or fuel surcharge.
Rates quoted are exclusive of entrance fees to Sentosa, if any (for vehicle & passengers).
Do note that the rate does not include any additional admission charge, if any (for example Singapore Flyer).
4. AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
- Strictly no cancellation once the booking has been confirmed.
- Within 3 hours of transfer – For amendments made within 3 hours before transfer, a S$10 surcharge will be levied.
- For “No Show” of Customer, the full Transfer or Disposal rate shall apply.
5. Meeting Point
- For Arrival Transfers, the driver will be waiting at the exit of the luggage belt in the arrival hall with an A4 signage to meet, greet and assist you and/or your guest with the luggage to the awaiting limousine for the onward journey. One driver per flight will be allocated to prevent any disruptions, in the event of flight delays, cancellations and early / late arrivals.
- For Departure Transfers, the driver will be waiting at the hotel or residency lobby to assist you and/or your guest with the luggage to the awaiting limousine for the onward journey. Inform the concierge/reception of your transfer as the driver will approach the counter for assistance if he is not able to locate you and your guest.
6. CHANGE OF AUTHORIZED CONTACT PERSON
- Contact persons have to inform Lion City GS Pte Ltd in writing if there is a change to the Contact Person(s) authorized to make booking, with the name and contact details.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The client agrees that these terms and conditions shall be deemed to apply when the client contacts Lion City Limo Pte Ltd to utilize its limousine services.
- Lion City Limo Pte Ltd shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or embarrassment suffered by the client in relation to or in respect of any instructions or operations effected by the client, or purported to be effected by the client, using its limousine services however caused. Including but not limited to Lion City Limo Pte Ltd’s inability to provide the services for any reason, including and without limitation; as a result of malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Lion City Limo Pte Ltd or any person, or any organization, involved in the above mentioned systems.
- The client shall not hold Lion City Limo Pte Ltd liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the client, as a result of any failure by Lion City Limo Pte Ltd to provide a limousine service to the client within any stipulated time, even if Lion City Limo Pte Ltd has agreed to so provide the limousine service, or even if the client has advised Lion City Limo Pte Ltd of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the limousine service is not provided at all, or within the stipulated time.
- The client undertakes with Lion City Limo Pte Ltd and agrees to indemnify Lion City Limo Pte Ltd from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which the client may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of all in relation to the use, or purposed use of limousine services, and shall pay such sums on demand.
- Lion City Limo Pte Ltd may disclose; to all companies within the Lion City Limo Pte Ltd group of companies; or any of its authorized drivers; or any government body; as so required by the law; or by directive; or request from such government body; or any third party, the particulars of the client, in the possession of Lion City Limo Pte Ltd in any way as Lion City Limo Pte Ltd in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
- Lion City Limo Pte Ltd may at any time without giving any reason or prior notice, terminate the use of the limousine services by the client.
- Lion City Limo Pte Ltd shall be entitled to; add to; vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time, and the client shall be bound by such addition; variation or amendment once such addition; variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Lion City Limo Pte Ltd websites, at www.lioncitylimo.com.sg on the date that Lion City Limo Pte Ltd may indicate that such addition; variation of amendment is to come into effect.
8. TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- The following may be grounds to terminate our services with no refund, including, but not limited to: possession of weapons or illegal drugs; consumption of food, beverages or alcohol; smoking; theft or damages sustained to company property; disorderly conduct or failure to comply with company policies set forth within this service agreement.
- A comparable limousine may be substituted if the limousine reserved is unavailable.